FASTSIGNS of Hilliard is a locally owned and family-run franchise with the most experienced professionals from the graphics and signage industry working for our community. Our goals are to provide world class customer service and make sure that our clients’ image of how they want to represent themselves, their businesses, and their values are met with our work.
Currently, we’re looking for an excited, motivated, and determined Outside Sales / Business to Business Representative to join our growing team to serve clients in Union County and the surrounding area. This is an ideal position and is one of the most valuable / rewarding in our company. Being an Outside Sales Representative is for someone who has the drive and ambition to create a business opportunity for themselves and our clients. Working alongside our team, this person will be responsible for a large portion of revenue and will be rewarded accordingly.
Outside Sales / Business to Business Representative Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing agreed upon sales strategy through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face, cold calling on business owners, mail, email, and networking
- Working with the center’s management and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction and revenue generation, in line with company vision and values.
- Developing an annual sales plan with the team by detailing activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the position on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Selling consultatively and making recommendations to prospects and clients
- Identifying sales prospects and contacting them
- Maintaining accurate records of all parts of the sales process, even after sale is completed
- Developing a complete understanding of pricing, presentations, estimates, sales contracts, and proposal models
- Identifying and resolving customer satisfaction issues.
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- At least 1 year working as an Outside Sales, Business to Business, Customer Service, or a related background
- Sign industry knowledge is a huge plus, but not required
- Any combination of education, training, or general experience that would be sufficient for job performance
- Flexibility to work overtime on occasion
- Ability to perform basic math functions
- Basic computer and programming knowledge (Excel, Power Point)
- Social media knowledge is a huge plus
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- Competitive pay (compensation plan flexible) with commissions and bonuses
- Opportunity for growth / advancement
- Full time opportunity!
- Health benefits available